Thursday, September 26, 2013

Graphic 45, Petaloo, Xyron Blog Hop: Day 4 -- Altered Printers Tray



Hello my blogging friends and welcome to day 4 of
Graphic 45's blog hop with Petaloo and Xyron!
It's been a fun week of Autumn splendor and inspiration from the Graphic 45, Petaloo and Xyron design teams! If you are just now joining in on the fun, be sure to back track 3 days and comment each day to increase your chance of winning this GRAND prize below...


Wow, right?!

For my project I created an altered painter's tray using Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells papers. This tray captures autumn memories of our family Thanksgiving at the house in 2012. I love how versatile the Steampunk Spells papers are. The Petaloo flowers truly compliment the project and Xyron adhesives made my life so much easier when creating this! The mega runner is a breeze to use AND the amount of adhesive in the runner is endless!

For a full product list and a video walk through of this project, be sure to scroll to the end of the post.

First, here are some photos...



















Here is my video tutorial, walking you through the details of this altered painters tray:


Thanks for joining me today.

Please join the blog hop fun! Here are the links to Graphic 45, Petaloo and Xyron!




See you there!

xoxo,

Product List:
Steampunk Spells 8x8, 6x6 Patterns & Solids, Chipboard 1 & 2
Staples: Metal Keyhole, Metal Keys, Metal Tag, Metal Butterfly, Chipboard buttons, metal Label Holder, metal Clothespin
Petaloo Flowers - Daisies, Darjeeling
Xyron Adhesive - Double sided tape, Mega Runner
Laser chipboard sprokets/gears - Gina’s Designs
Tim Holtz Ideology, variety
Prima Junkyard Findings, variety
SkyBluePink viles, domino
Bottle Cap, Inc. - Wood Letter Press blocks
SaCrafter - laser cut mini wood frames, metal gold medallion, metal corner filigree
… and other miscellaneous product from my stash!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am always happy to visit your blog & see what u have made. I supper love your work. I get my greatest inspirations from watching your tutorials & videos & a great fan. Have a great week & TFS.

Sara said...

Que pasadaaaaa, yo quiero una, me encanta!!

Barb Turpin said...

I LOVE this altered tray! I've had one for a while that I've been intimidated to use...thanks for the awesome inspiration...love all the metal pieces.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS